Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Moving, moving...

So...
just bought a house last week. Now we're all moved in though not, by any means, unpacked. Still getting things set up. Hopefully soon I'll have a land line and Internet so I'll actually write on this thing more than every couple months. The new mailing address is:

Dave/Jodie Moser
PO Box 254
Clarkston, UT 84305

Little house. I'll post pictures later. .75 acres of land w/mature trees and overgrown landscaping. Old house too, but we're really happy with it. It needs work all around, but nothing incredibly serious.

3 comments:

Mer said...

AH! You're a homeowner!!! You have a MORTGAGE!

When the hell did we get to be adults?

Taylors said...

It was so good seeing you and talking with you thanks for all the advise! I will be in touch for sure. Post pics of your new casa soon!
Camie

Mer said...

You really need to update this, woman. When you have an internet connection, I'll expect better of you.

I'll also expect you to read mine. Or I'm pseudo-divorcing you.